Pilar Causey – AfterCare Director
Pilar Causey serves as the coordinator of our After Care program, and our Summer Camps.
Here are some fun facts about Ms. Pilar:
- Where did you grow up, and what do you remember most about that time?
I was born in Bogota, Colombia. What I remember the most about growing up was Colombian food. I also remember the wonderful time I had with all my aunts, uncles, and cousins. Additionally, I remember the beauty of Colombia and the opportunities I had to travel to different regions of my country.
- What other work did you do before you came to your current work at First Presbyterian?
Before working at First Presbyterian Learning Center, I worked at Temple Sinai of Hollywood.
- What motivates you in your work here at the church, and what do you like most about what you do?
What I like the most about working here at First Presbyterian is the opportunity to interact with so many different families and their children, having great relationships, and having the opportunity to learn new things on a daily basis.
- What does your faith mean to you? How does it help you in your daily life?
To me faith is knowing and believing that there is a God who is in control of everything and everyone. My faith and trust in His Word is the foundation of my life and what guides me every day.
- What are some of the things you like to do, hobbies, favorites shows, other activities?
I enjoy playing racquet ball, riding my bicycle, and reading.
You can reach Pilar at email@example.com.